Accreditation as a REAL conflict coach with CCI as a conflict coach offers
your clients a trustmark of quality.
CCI offers two levels of coaching accreditation:
1. REAL Accredited Conflict Coach
2. REAL Accredited Master Conflict Coach
REAL Accredited Conflict Coach
To be eligible for accreditation as a REAL Conflict Coach with CCI, candidates must comply with the following requirements
- Completion of a recognised REAL Conflict Coaching™ Fundamentals 4-day course evidenced by a certificate of attendance signed by your authorised REAL lead trainer or completion of another approved course.
- Presentation of a REAL Portfolio demonstrating use of the REAL Conflict Coaching System in five sessions of at least one hour, with at least three different clients. The REAL Portfolio will be assessed by a REAL Conflict Coaching assessor as evidence of competency.
- Assessment: Participation in a video-recorded conflict coaching session which is assessed by a REAL Conflict Coach assessor as ‘competent’ and in accordance with the REAL Conflict Coaching System and Competencies. The session will be one hour in duration.
- Agreement to comply with the REAL Conflict Coaching Practice Standards.
REAL Accredited Master Conflict Coach
To be eligible for accreditation as a REAL Master Conflict Coach with CCI, candidates must comply with the following requirements:
- Achieved accreditation as a REAL Accredited Conflict Coach.
- Completed the REAL Conflict Competency and REAL Mastery training as evidenced by certificates of attendance signed by your authorised REAL lead trainer.
- Presentation of a REAL Portfolio demonstrating continued competency and deep reflection on practice.
To apply for REAL accreditation please visit our SHOP PAGE HERE.
The REAL Conflict Coaching Portfolio comprises a REAL Conflict
Coaching Log Book, REAL Reflection Worksheets and REAL Reflective
Practice Overview Worksheets as follows:
For REAL Conflict Coach Accreditation, the coach must complete:
- - A REAL Conflict Coaching Log Book for five sessions with at least three different clients;
- - A REAL Reflection Worksheet for the same five sessions with at least three different clients; and
- - A REAL Reflective Practice Overview Worksheet at the completion of those five sessions.
For REAL Master Conflict Coach Accreditation, the coach must complete:
- - A REAL Conflict Coaching Log Book for all
coaching sessions (at least 40 hours in total);
- - A REAL Reflection Worksheet for ten sessions with three to five different clients; and
- - Two REAL Reflective Practice Overview Worksheets (one after 20 hours of coaching,
and another after 40 hours of coaching).
INTERNATIONAL MEDIATOR CERTIFICATION
The International Mediation Institute (The Hague) offers international mediator certification to suitably qualified and experienced mediators.
CCI is proud to have been awarded the status of IMI Qualifying Assessment Programme. This means that CCI is approved to accept and process
applications from mediators to become IMI certified.
Hong Kong Mediator Accreditation
CCI offers a pathway to accreditation for Hong Kong mediators through its HKMAAL approved training courses (Stage 1).
HKMAAL is the Hong Kong Accreditation Association Ltd. HKMAAL is the industry body responsible for approving mediator training courses and accrediting mediators in Hong Kong. If you want to obtain accreditation certification recognised in Hong Kong, contact us HERE.
Australian Mediator Accreditation
CCI offers a pathway to mediator accreditation under the Australian National Mediator Accreditation System.
Interested in Australian accreditation? If you
want to obtain accreditation certification recognised throughout Australia, contact us HERE.
77% of coaching clients
consider coaching credentials
or certification ‘important’
when selecting a coach to hire*
44% said a credential or
certification was ‘very important’*
* ICF Global Coaching Client Study
conducted by Pricewaterhouse Coopers
and Association Resource Centre Inc
REAL Conflict Coaching
REAL Conflict Coaching